Here are the main takeaways from this morning’s Cherokee Players meeting,
followed by the minutes.
- Nominate 2013-2014 officers before our next meeting.
- Submit T-shirt design ideas before our next
- Pay your $20 dues to lockbox in room 113. (put your
name on it!!)
- Auditions next Thursday and Friday!!
- If you think you will have 10 ITS points this year,
write your theatre experience on a sheet of paper and put it in the
First Club Meeting
Thursday, August 8,
Pay your $20 dues to
lockbox in room 113 to receive Drama Club Card
T-shirt designs – submit
ideas to Mrs. Taylor via email or in person before September
ITS inductees – Write all
of your theatre experience on a piece of paper and turn in to lockbox in room
Officers for 2013-2014 –
submit nominations for President, Vice-president, Secretary and Treasurer to
Mrs. Taylor via email or in person before September meeting. Yes,
you can nominate yourself.
Main Productions for the
- i. Auditions next Thursday and Friday
ii. Performance November 1st and 2nd
- iii. Competition October 26th
iv. Needs: T-shirts, posters, flyers, banners,
v. Set days: TBA, hopefully all in class, simple
- vi. Costume/Prop needs will be emailed.
Winter Show: TBA (rights
- i. Auditions November 14th
ii. Performances January 17th and
- iii. Serious show
i. Auditions January 23rd
ii. Performances April 17th, 18th
iii. Very large, complicated set, will need to pay outside
- iv. Large Cast
v. Expensive Show!! Participation fee, etc.
- i. Auditions January 23rd
Homecoming parade – Week of
October 14th – 18th
Riverfest – September
Friend’s Club Holiday show
– December 12th
Shakespeare Tavern Field
Trip – October 29th
ITS trip – February
6th – 8th, 2014